domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2009

Much Better - Jonas Brothers

I get a rep of breakin' hearts / Now I'm done with superstars / And all the tears on her gitar / I'm not bitter / But now I see / Everything I'd ever need / Is the girl in front of me / She's much better / You / I wanna fly with / You / Tear up the sky with / You / You're much better / You / I wanna fight with / You / Make up tonight with / You / You're much better / Now I've got some enemies / And they're all friends suddenly / BBF's eternally / I'm noy bitter / I belive that the road that people lead / Helps you find the one you need / You're much better / You / I wanna fly with / You / Tear up the sky with / You / You're much better / You / I wanna fight with / You / Make up tonight with / You / You're much better / (repeat)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario