miércoles, 11 de noviembre de 2009

The jonas Brothers Concert / Concierto de los Jonas Brothers

The other day, I went to the Jonas Brothers concert.
It was in Bilbao, in the BEC, at 7:30 to 10:30. It was really good, because it was my first concert, and in my first concert...guah! the Jonas Brothers, I was very nervious and excited.

They sang a lot of their exsits, but they also sang others like "I gotta feeling" of Black Eyed Peas.

I went to the concert with two friends, Carla & Monica, we cryed in some songs becouse they were very deep sentimental. Me, I cryed in "When you look me in the eyes" and "Fly with me".

When I hear these songs I always remember a person, who I like a lot, but I don't know if he loves me. I hope that if, yes...I hope that if. Becouse I love him.

__________________________________________________________


El otro día fui al concierto de los Jonas Brothers.
Fue en Bilbao, en el BEC, de las 7:30 a las 10:30. Fue genial, porque fue mi primer concierto, y en mi primer concierto ... guah! los Jonas Brothers, yo estaba muy nerviosa y emocionada.

Ellos cantaron muchos de sus exitos, pero también cantaron otras como "I gotta feeling" de Black Eyed Peas.

Fui al concierto con dos amigas, Carla y Mónica, y lloramos en algunas canciones porque eran muy profundas y sentimentales. Yo, lloré en "When you look me in the eyes" y en "Fly with me".

Cuando escucho estas canciones, siémpre me acuerdo de una persona, que me gusta mucho, pero yo no sé si él me ama. Espero que si, si... Espero que si. Porque lo amo.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario